Event didn't get fully deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event didn't get fully deleted

I started to create an event related to a new Aeon Labs Energy monitoring switch and initially chose an EZ trigger condition as I was defining the event. However I decided to delete the event and do some more research before proceeding. Now I see these errors in my log. It appears that the plugin still thinks there is an event somewhere but HS3 does not show it anywhere. How do I clean this up so this error goes away?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EZTrigError.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1208893

I suspect this has something to do with the way HS3 saves the events. Personally I hate the fact that it doesn't give you a save button and saves everything on its own. And when you delete the last event in a group the group goes away. I really, really hate the event interface in HS3.

try to restart the EasyTrigger plugin

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      try to restart the EasyTrigger plugin
      By restarting do you mean disabling and re-enabling the plugin? If there is another way it would be nice to know. In any case that did seem to do the trick. I no longer get those error messages in the logs when the device values change. Thanks for the very quick reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunneyk View Post
        By restarting do you mean disabling and re-enabling the plugin? If there is another way it would be nice to know. In any case that did seem to do the trick. I no longer get those error messages in the logs when the device values change. Thanks for the very quick reply.
        Yes that's what I meant
        Another method would be to change an event that contains a trigger or condition from the EasyTrigger plugin, it forces the plugin to sync the triggers with HS3.

Comment

Working...
        X