Events I have created for the fireboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events I have created for the fireboard

These are the events I created to use with the Fireboard.
    I have 2 probes on the bottom of the grates with high and low events. The remaining probes are for whatever is being cooked.
    The DSR value is the label name, and the DVR value is the current temp for the label. The temp value is what you decide it to be during the cook. The only thing that should need to change each cook is the temp level in the events.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by keithj69; July 7, 2018, 11:54 AM.

Using Jon00's enable/disable plugin script I have added 2 new events to enable/disable the PI. It should be disabled when not in use. It is using resources and the way the api is, it remains connected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	plug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1197404

Link to the enable/disable script.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=150325
    Last edited by keithj69; July 7, 2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I have added "Cannot re-run for 1 second" to the hi/low alerts to stop the double notifications that I was receiving when the alerts went off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-08-04 at 10.41.32 AM.png
Views:	283
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	1238234

Comment

The status of probes that refers to vera is gone now. It was linked to a vera virtual switch that could be triggered by a voice command that I had linked to voxcommando. I have not rebuilt that command yet to trigger straight out of voxcommando yet. I honestly forgot about that command to be honest.

Whatever probe I am not using during a cook I disable the events so it does not trigger any hi/low alarms.

Comment

Working...
        X