Plug-In future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-In future?

Have you been able to find a home with a new dev. for this plugin?
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Hopefully sirmeili picked this one up also. https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...tus-and-future

Comment

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I did pick this one up. Please bear with me while I go through the code ownership swap, code review, etc. I will be posting more soon as I have more info.

Thanks for the continued patience!
        MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Welcome aboard. If you do not have a fireboard, I can volunteer access to my account. John used mine during the development of this plugin and I do not mind.

Comment

Originally posted by keithj69 View Post
            Welcome aboard. If you do not have a fireboard, I can volunteer access to my account. John used mine during the development of this plugin and I do not mind.
            I curretnly don't have one, and I appreciate the offer and will take you up on it. BTW. I see we're both from Florida
            MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Groovy, I'll be looking forward to the possibility of expanded features.. No pressure though.. :-)

Thanks for taking over.
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

I curretnly don't have one, and I appreciate the offer and will take you up on it. BTW. I see we're both from Florida
                Let me know when you need it. I'll change my password and power it up with the probes in. I do not have the fan system, but can get my hands on one easily if needed.
                I am North of you in the land of the mouse. I haven't been out your way in years. Been planning to go back to the 12 hours forever, just never make it.

Comment

Working...
                X