apple gggrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apple gggrrrrrr

How to do when we buy this plugin and that we have problems with? Or that we want to reinstall since it disappeared from the store! In addition I do not understand since this plugin modifies a configuration file of a program and it is not this plugin that uses siri !!! So the drm does not play it seems to me here!</pre>

How to do when we buy this plugin and that we have problems with? Or that we want to reinstall because it disappeared from the store</pre>

Originally posted by gregdeux View Post

How to do when we buy this plugin and that we have problems with? Or that we want to reinstall since it disappeared from the store! In addition I do not understand since this plugin modifies a configuration file of a program and it is not this plugin that uses siri !!! So the drm does not play it seems to me here!</pre>

How to do when we buy this plugin and that we have problems with? Or that we want to reinstall because it disappeared from the store</pre>
    I will support the plugin. So if you want it or have issues with it contact me directly.
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X