Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug In Start Pending

My plugin is reporting "Plug In Start Pending"

To resolve: I disabled, updated to latest version, restarted and the issue still persists.

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
    My plugin is reporting "Plug In Start Pending"

To resolve: I disabled, updated to latest version, restarted and the issue still persists.
    Provide your debug information:

HS3 Version
    Platform OS
    Is Debug logging enabled
    Provide logs
    What version did you update from?

Comment

I recently upgraded to the official plug in from the manage page and just installed the latest updated. I think 1.0.0.4. Hard to confirm because I cant access the manage page right now.

The logs show:

Jul-04 10:58:30 AM Error Initializing plug-in(2): Life360 Instance::The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
      Jul-04 10:58:30 AM Life360 Starting initializiation.
      Jul-04 10:58:30 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Life360

Comment

I recently upgraded to the official plug in from the manage page and just installed the latest updated. I think 1.0.0.4. Hard to confirm because I cant access the manage page right now.

The logs show:

Jul-04 10:58:30 AM Error Initializing plug-in(2): Life360 Instance::The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
        Jul-04 10:58:30 AM Life360 Starting initializiation.
        Jul-04 10:58:30 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin Life360
        Latest update is in the HS3 Updater in the Beta section not in the forum.

Stop the plugin
        Install from the HS3 Updater
        Restart plugin

If the problem persists let me know and do the following
        Stop the plugin
        delete the ini and ini.bak files in Config
        Start the plugin
        Go to configuration and enter your username and password
        Let the plugin auto refresh on it's own as your devices already exist

Comment

The plug in is back up and running but I am having trouble with devices now.

Log below:

Jul-04 12:31:20 PM Life360 ERROR Life360 Login FailureSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.CheckAndCreateDevices()
          Jul-04 12:31:20 PM Life360 No Life360 Devices Exist....Creating them.
          Jul-04 12:31:20 PM Life360 ERROR Removal of Places from HS3 Failed System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.RemoveLife360Place() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:31:20 PM Life360 ERROR Failed Adding Keys to Places DictionarySystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:31:01 PM Life360 ERROR Removal of Places from HS3 Failed System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.RemoveLife360Place() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:31:01 PM Life360 ERROR Failed Adding Keys to Places DictionarySystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:29:49 PM Life360 ERROR Life360 Login FailureSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.CheckAndCreateDevices()
          Jul-04 12:29:49 PM Life360 No Life360 Devices Exist....Creating them.
          Jul-04 12:28:19 PM Life360 ERROR Life360 Login FailureSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.CheckAndCreateDevices()
          Jul-04 12:28:19 PM Life360 No Life360 Devices Exist....Creating them.
          Jul-04 12:28:01 PM Life360 ERROR Devices Not UpdatedSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
          Jul-04 12:28:01 PM Life360 ERROR Removal of Places from HS3 Failed System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.RemoveLife360Place() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:28:01 PM Life360 ERROR Failed Adding Keys to Places DictionarySystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:27:01 PM Life360 ERROR Devices Not UpdatedSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
          Jul-04 12:27:01 PM Life360 ERROR Removal of Places from HS3 Failed System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.RemoveLife360Place() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:27:01 PM Life360 ERROR Failed Adding Keys to Places DictionarySystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:26:01 PM Life360 ERROR Devices Not UpdatedSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
          Jul-04 12:25:02 PM Life360 ERROR Devices Not UpdatedSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
          Jul-04 12:24:58 PM Life360 ERROR Life360 Login FailureSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.CheckAndCreateDevices()
          Jul-04 12:24:01 PM Life360 ERROR Devices Not UpdatedSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
          Jul-04 12:23:12 PM Event Event Trigger "Other test double tap"
          Jul-04 12:23:02 PM Life360 ERROR Devices Not UpdatedSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
          Jul-04 12:23:01 PM Life360 ERROR Removal of Places from HS3 Failed System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.RemoveLife360Place() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()
          Jul-04 12:23:01 PM Life360 ERROR Failed Adding Keys to Places DictionarySystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()

Comment

It's not authenticating to Life360

Did you go into the config page and re-enter your password?

And from those errors it also doesn't look like it's the latest version. Please look in the Plugin-manage section and post the version number.

Comment

1.2.0.0 Version

Deleted the INI and the INI.bak and reconfigured.

Comment

1.2.0.0 Version

Deleted the INI and the INI.bak and reconfigured.
                The latest in the Updater in Beta is 1.2.0.32. Update to that issues were found in the 1.2.0.0

Comment

Got it. Wasnt looking in the BETA section.

All appears to be working now.

Comment

Got it. Wasnt looking in the BETA section.

All appears to be working now.
                    Good.

I'm waiting for an "all clear" from everyone before pushing to "prod". However i thought the normal updater had been removed. I'll have to check that.

Comment

Did all of the above and still in Start pending.

Additionally i dont get the option for configuration (cos start is still pending???)

Comment

Originally posted by onepointbrewing View Post
                        Did all of the above and still in Start pending.

Additionally i dont get the option for configuration (cos start is still pending???)
                        Version information?
                        Are you running latest from the Beta section?

Comment

Working...
                        X