Plugin showing multiple duplicate locations upon install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin showing multiple duplicate locations upon install

Good morning. I just installed the Life360 plugin and upon connecting and updating places I am getting the following:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2018-11-17 11.43.51.png Views:	1 Size:	147.1 KB ID:	1260082

Has anyone seen this type of error? I would think that it just wasn't updating place names if I had 9 places in my life 360 profile but I only have 2. And... as it stands... if it turn on the wifi, etc I get duplicates for each of the Place icons for those too.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find something wrong in the config of my life360 account or the plugin?

I have already tried deleting all of the devices and re-adding them (at first it was just showing 3 and 9 showed the 2nd time) so I'm not sure if that's a help or a hindrance.
    Last edited by jasonjolly; November 17, 2018, 01:04 PM. Reason: add part about deleting devices

1. Delete all devices
    2. Stop the plugin
    3. Update to the latest in the beta section

Still need to get the beta published as live.

Comment

Thank you! Worked like a charm. Now off to creating events

Comment

Great. I've submitted the current version to the updater. It'll take a few days but hopefully others won't encounter this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X