Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life 360 and hstouch

Hi all,

Is there a way to integrate the google map in hstouch ?

thx

Two devices are provided for google maps (Dynamic and Static). The static map device generates the google static map URL. This device is what was requested by others for use with HSTouch and ImperiHome integrations. Sadly I have not had time to do much with HSTouch within my own setup so I can't be of much help. However there are many on the forum that do use/know HSTouch very well and I'm sure they can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Simplex Technology View Post
      Two devices are provided for google maps (Dynamic and Static). The static map device generates the google static map URL. This device is what was requested by others for use with HSTouch and ImperiHome integrations. Sadly I have not had time to do much with HSTouch within my own setup so I can't be of much help. However there are many on the forum that do use/know HSTouch very well and I'm sure they can help.
      cool thank you the static map was not activated on my setup so i didn't see it thx

Comment

I have enabled the static map and would like to use it in HSTouch but no idea how to do that? Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by janjanssen View Post
          I have enabled the static map and would like to use it in HSTouch but no idea how to do that? Any help is much appreciated, thank you.
          Unfortunately I'm not much help in regards to HSTouch. I have only dabbled with it. I'm sure someone will chime in or you can ask in the HSTouch forum.

Comment

I managed to do something.

I put a google map image in my hstouch. It is opening an event.

So this event with the plugin tasker open up on my android tablet the google map app With the location o my phone.

And with the help of the overlay app on android i can just return to my main app after that.

If its something you would like to do i can give you more infos.

Thx

Comment

Hi Simplex Technology (and others who may want to try this)

I'm nearly there, by using [$SCRIPT=&hs.devicestring(1947)] in the Text field of an HTLM text box in HSTouc.

I have only one request: instead of have the Device String "Link to Google Map Location" I just want the actual link URL in the Device String rather than the hyperlink, because now I still need to click on the hyperlink. Think this will help others as well, thank you.

Kind regards,
              Jan

Comment

Hi Simplex Technology (and others who may want to try this)

I'm nearly there, by using [$SCRIPT=&hs.devicestring(1947)] in the Text field of an HTLM text box in HSTouc.

I have only one request: instead of have the Device String "Link to Google Map Location" I just want the actual link URL in the Device String rather than the hyperlink, because now I still need to click on the hyperlink. Think this will help others as well, thank you.

Kind regards,
                Jan

A possible todo item. Would it be preferred as a new device or change the existing one? If this is a change it will effect others. So if you don't mind post a poll with the options of change or new device and whichever wins....

Comment

Working...
                X