Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlapping places.

Hi

Have two places that are overlapping. However when I am inside the overlapping places it only shows "Inside" in one of the place/circle.

In the Life360 app I can see that I am "insde" both places.

Can you make it so both places become "inside"?

Edit: Plugin version: 3.0.0.271
    Running on Linux

Regards,
    Christian

Originally posted by cp1983 View Post
    Hi

Have two places that are overlapping. However when I am inside the overlapping places it only shows "Inside" in one of the place/circle.

In the Life360 app I can see that I am "insde" both places.

Can you make it so both places become "inside"?

Edit: Plugin version: 3.0.0.271
    Running on Linux

Regards,
    Christian
    No I can't. The Life360 API does not show the overlapping it only shows the last entered/present place. How Life360 determines which to choose to present through the API I don't know as it's not documented.

What you can do is with an event that if a person is inside one place you can change the device for the other place to be inside as well. One of the reasons for the places having control functions.

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post

No I can't. The Life360 API does not show the overlapping it only shows the last entered/present place. How Life360 determines which to choose to present through the API I don't know as it's not documented.

What you can do is with an event that if a person is inside one place you can change the device for the other place to be inside as well. One of the reasons for the places having control functions.
      That's a good workaround

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cp1983 View Post

That's a good workaround

Thanks
        Welcome. Sorry I can't "fix it" but it's not within my control to do so. I've put in some work around methods for things I'm aware of and possible "glitches" that occur from Life360. If you find something new that has not been reported or seen yet please let me know and i can see always look and see what else can be done. Life360 is a challenge as they are not friendly to work with.

Comment

Working...
        X