New error in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New error in log

I know the plugin is not being supported anymore, but is there any users of the plugin that also got problem with the plugin?

Just get this error:

PHP Code:
    Exception UpdateIntervalNewtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderExceptionUnexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ''line 0position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue() at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read() at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contractBoolean hasConverterat Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader readerType objectTypeBoolean checkAdditionalContentat Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader readerType objectTypeat Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String valueType typeJsonSerializerSettings settingsat Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String valueJsonSerializerSettings settingsat Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String valueat HSPI_Life360.Plugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj
    Is it just me, or have Life360 done something to the API so that the plugin does not work anymore?

I get errors from time to time, frequently in waves. Seems the PI has intermittent problems communicating with the server for whatever reason. Don't know whether it's related to your issue, but I've had occasional errors over the past day or two and now continuously starting about 35 minutes ago (at each polling interval). Looks like the PI can't connect at all right now.

My HS3 is on Windows and my errors are different--typically something like this:
    Nov-07 2:30:22 PM PHLocation2 Error (PollAccount) LF Error in GetCircles.
    -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
      I get errors from time to time, frequently in waves. Seems the PI has intermittent problems communicating with the server for whatever reason. Don't know whether it's related to your issue, but I've had occasional errors over the past day or two and now continuously starting about 35 minutes ago (at each polling interval). Looks like the PI can't connect at all right now.

My HS3 is on Windows and my errors are different--typically something like this:
      Nov-07 2:30:22 PM PHLocation2 Error (PollAccount) LF Error in GetCircles.
      i get the error on every polling.

Comment

Just checked again now, and it seams that it is working.
        Maybe it was just a problem with the Life360 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Groot View Post
          Just checked again now, and it seams that it is working.
          Maybe it was just a problem with the Life360 servers.
          Same. Looks like errors ceased just before 7p CT yesterday.
          -Wade

Comment

Just an FYI...May be an ongoing thing. Noticed that places weren't being updated on my phone this evening. App kept saying "Unable to connect, please check internet connection". Logged out, shut down phone, restart and get "It's not you! It's us. We are experiencing technical difficulties...working hard to resolve blah blah blah". <-- I made up that last part.
            Can log into website and everything is fine, but is most likely server related as you have already surmised.

Comment

Note the plugin is still being supported. I took it over, but I"m still doing code reviews from all the plugins plus right now working 80-95 hour weeks at work. I'm nearing the end of my project and my free time should skyrocket
              Thanks,
              Frank

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                Note the plugin is still being supported. I took it over, but I"m still doing code reviews from all the plugins plus right now working 80-95 hour weeks at work. I'm nearing the end of my project and my free time should skyrocket
                Oh, that sounds fantastic!
                No worries about the time.

Comment

Working...
                X