Provider for Life360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provider for Life360

Did the provider of Life360 change to sirmeili. If so why and what is the future of the plugin. I use this plugin and hope it will be supported.

Yes. Simplextech (John) bowed out of the HS plugin development business and transferred his plugins to other developers--Hubitat to Michael McSharry and the remainder, I believe, to Frank (Sirmeili). AFAIK John is no longer active in the HS community, although he does appear to still lurk on the forum based on his last activity stamp.

My understanding is that Frank will actively support and continue to develop the PIs he's taken over, but he'll have to explain details for Life360. Frank has been less active with support here on the forum recently due to heavy workload at his "real job" but has assured the community he'll be back soon.
    -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
      Yes. Simplextech (John) bowed out of the HS plugin development business and transferred his plugins to other developers--Hubitat to Michael McSharry and the remainder, I believe, to Frank (Sirmeili). AFAIK John is no longer active in the HS community, although he does appear to still lurk on the forum based on his last activity stamp.

My understanding is that Frank will actively support and continue to develop the PIs he's taken over, but he'll have to explain details for Life360. Frank has been less active with support here on the forum recently due to heavy workload at his "real job" but has assured the community he'll be back soon.

Thanks, hopefully Frank will reply letting us know the future of Life360.

Comment

Yes, I will be working on it I'm behind my project is blowing up at work. our 12/2 date is getting pushed back but i'm hoping that comes with a lighter workload. This week will be telling.

Comment

Working...
        X