Is 1.2.2.1 the latest version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 1.2.2.1 the latest version?

I am a bit confused as reading through this forum there are references to a V3 which creates a child device per Life360 Place, but I cannot find any Beta downloads... what am I missing? (or am I just confusing myself - which happens a lot...).

Tom

I will check if there is a beta. You're right it's not in the updater in the beta section.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
      I will check if there is a beta. You're right it's not in the updater in the beta section.
      I have 3.0.0.325. Which one is the most current?

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Plugin seems to be abandoned. I am going to request a refund or have my credit card company dispute the charge as fraudulent. Amazing that it is being allowed to be sold even though it is not supported. Perhaps there should be a way to indicate plugins for sale as unsupported?

Comment

Originally posted by Euroboy View Post
            Plugin seems to be abandoned. I am going to request a refund or have my credit card company dispute the charge as fraudulent. Amazing that it is being allowed to be sold even though it is not supported. Perhaps there should be a way to indicate plugins for sale as unsupported?
            Thanks for posting that, was considering purchasing the plugin but based upon your response and a buddy who found it flaky that he doesn't use it, shame

Comment

It is definitely not abandoned, but I'm trying to rewrite multiple plugins. I've had issues gettting the code working that I got (I don't blame simplextech). I think the previous developer was in the middle of some changes and I just need to get it back. I run the release version myself from the updater without issue.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I've been dealing with a lot in my day job and then Covid-19 hitting. I am doing the best I can right now.

Comment

I've put up 3.0.0.236 in the beta section. Please see how that works for you. I only did a quick test, but I'll be doing more soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                  It is definitely not abandoned, but I'm trying to rewrite multiple plugins. I've had issues gettting the code working that I got (I don't blame simplextech). I think the previous developer was in the middle of some changes and I just need to get it back. I run the release version myself from the updater without issue.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I've been dealing with a lot in my day job and then Covid-19 hitting. I am doing the best I can right now.
                  Oh man... that bus is heavy...

Comment

Thanks for getting the latest version up on the Beta installer.
                    When I update I get the following errors:
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Error Installation of package Life360 failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Error, package file not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Life360BETA 3.0.0.326\Attributions.txt
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\Attributions.txt
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\life360-places.json
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\life360-members.json
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Error Installation of package Life360 failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Error, package file not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Life360BETA 3.0.0.326\Attributions.txt
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\Attributions.txt
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\life360-places.json
                    Jun-06 9:01:25 PM Updater Warning File exists, not overwriting: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\life360-members.json

I deleted the old plugin manually and now I get the following messages:
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\battery-50.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\signal.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\battery-100.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\battery-charging.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\outside.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\life360.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\address.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\accuracy.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\not-intransit.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\speed-slow.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\inside.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\latitude.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\phone.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\not-driving.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\email.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\time.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\share.png
                    Jun-06 9:25:21 PM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\life360\longitude.png
                    Jun-06 9:24:23 PM Life360 Created: 1702
                    Jun-06 9:24:23 PM Life360 Created: 1680
                    Jun-06 9:24:00 PM Life360 ERROR Exception UpdateInterval: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_Life360.Plugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)

Comment

It is my understanding that going from the production version to the 3.x.x.x requires a complete reinstall from scratch. This could be what is going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X