Life360 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life360 Error

Just installed the plugin (v 1.2.2.1) on 04/17/20. Plugin connects to Life360 and pulls in correct Root Users and Places but doesn't update and shows 3 of each status' selected (Battery, WiFi, Location and Sharing) but does not function. Log shows the following error, any help would be much appreciated.

File Move: Config/Life360/life360places.confSystem.IO.FileNotFoundException: Config/Life360/life360places.conf does not exist File name: 'Config/Life360/life360places.conf' at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x000b6] in <51aae36473e7439cb14534b3d8714641>:0 at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdatePlacesConf () [0x001a6] in :0
    Attached Files

can you give me details on your setup? Windows/Linux, HS version, etc.

You can also post the "message board" section from Tools -> About HomeSeer -> Click the "display details for support" and you can copy the "message board" section if you want.

Comment

Frank - see below and let me know if I missed anything...

Current Date/Time: 4/24/2020 9:32:22 AM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.548
      Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V6 4.9.35-v7+ #1014 SMP Fri Jun 30 14:47:43 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 1 Day 20 Hours 43 Minutes 43 Seconds
      IP Address: 192.168.1.18
      Number of Devices: 104
      Number of Events: 24
      Available Threads: 399
      HSTouch Enabled: True
      Event Threads: 0
      Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
      Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
      Device Exec Queue: 0
      HSTouch Event Queue: 0
      Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
      1.3.0.0: Honeywell Lyric
      2.1.0.10: JowiHue
      1.2.2.1: Life360
      3.0.2.0: Z-Wave

Comment

I will have to ask simplextech if he had good linux support. This is one of the plugins I'm still in the process of rewriting using my plugin framework.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
          I will have to ask simplextech if he had good linux support. This is one of the plugins I'm still in the process of rewriting using my plugin framework.
          that's a quite old version of the plugin. The last I released was 3.x something. There was always an issue with HomeTroller's running Linux as the version of Mono was too old. If this is a stock zee or SEL then you will have to update Mono. I'd recommend you just wait until sirmeili gets the plugin updated so it can be supported.

Comment

Thanks simplextech, I just downloaded and figured it was the latest. I'm new to HomeSeer and home automation but I'm surprised you can download such old plugin's.

@sirmeli do you have an ETA when the plugin will be updated? Not in a rush other than I wanted to try it for 30 days and then purchase if it works for my home security system I'm creating.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by ercincinnati81 View Post
              Thanks simplextech, I just downloaded and figured it was the latest. I'm new to HomeSeer and home automation but I'm surprised you can download such old plugin's.

@sirmeli do you have an ETA when the plugin will be updated? Not in a rush other than I wanted to try it for 30 days and then purchase if it works for my home security system I'm creating.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Eddie
              There was a newer version in the beta section but it was removed when I asked for my plugins to be removed for purchase to prevent sales while I determined *IF* I was going to support HS4 or not due to the changes required. My asking for that prompted a flury of other events which ultimately ended with my decision to give the plugins to other developers and stop developing for HS.

Comment

Understood!

Comment

I can see if I can compile the beta version. right now I have 1.2.2.1 running locally without issue, but I understand that might not be the case for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X