HS4 Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Version

I know this is not the HS4 area, but i dont see a forum section for Life 360 under HS4 so here I am. Functional the plugin works. I have a fresh install running HS4 Pro (no upgrade). but i am seeing two problems.

1) If i try to load the devices on the mobile app i just get a spinning wheel.
    2) aside from the person grouping, it also seems to create individual items. kinda like a life copy. if i enable bulk edit and click on one, both get marked. (image below).

any plans on a HS4 version? I know multi cicles have been a question. The CEO also released "Bubbles" the other day.

anyway, this addon is great for my geo fencing rules. I would love to see it continued.

Click image for larger version

Name:	l360.png
Views:	231
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	1416522
    Attached Files

As of right now there is no plan for a HS4 version. As far as we were told (as developers) the HS3 plugins "would just work" on HS4. That said I'll see what I can see about the groupings to see if maybe there is something up with them that could resolve your issue. I know that grouping in hs4 is different and I don't know how they translate an HS3 grouping in HS4.

Comment

Thank you! if you need testing, logs, etc... let me know as i would be happy to asssit.

Comment

Same issue here and would love to see it working in HS4. Location names are also not properly propagated. Lots of duplicated devices. There is a connection but the details don't show up in the devices. I am afraid it is a little more than just the grouping but hope it doesn't put you off fixing.

Update: above was with v1, tried v3 error during install but just worked and all data seems there. Thanks for a good working version.

Comment

Working...
        X