Is this plugin still alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this plugin still alive?

The Life360 Plugin is a major piece of my smart home, and it's been working fine behind the scenes since moving to the new beta, but my son had a problem with his account and had to recreate it. I was going to look at the config page to see if I needed to do anything to recreate devices (turns out I didn't), but I did find that GetPagePlugin throws an error and it's impossible to make any other changes to the config settings:

"ERROR in GetPagePlugin: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I tried completely removing all the config files in case that was causing it, but even with a fully unconfigured plugin this happens, and nothing is written to the HS log.

Sadly it seems Frank (sirmeili) disappeared from the forums late last year and has abandoned a number of great (and paid) plugins including Life360. I guess that's the risk we take when purchasing them. I think Frank had good intentions when he took on several of simplextech's plugins when simplextech moved on, but now it seems Frank has gone without finding someone to carry on their maintenance.
    -Wade

Comment

Well I certainly hope sirmeili is ok... Time to get the rest of the family on board with HSBuddy!

Comment

Hi,
        I use Life360, Places in IoBroker and McsMqtt

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 04-05-22 at 06.41 PM.JPG Views:	0 Size:	62.1 KB ID:	1535358

https://github.com/MiGoller/ioBroker.life360

Work fine for me

Jean-Francois

Comment

Working...
        X