X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maeneak View Post
    <snip>
    Its brutally tedious to create your own files by studying the manufacturers specs.
    That's an understatement.

Originally posted by maeneak View Post
    <snip>
    Seems counter productive to create an entirely new format when the data already exists. I've created an application to convert CJs json format to the XML format but there are some conversion issues relating to parameter settings which cant be automatically converted.
    Do you have a copy of your application you can post? Or even a set of datafiles that you've converted?

Thanks.

G

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post

This plugin is as of now only enabled for HS3 use. I will look into a HS4 version once the HS4 SDK and documentation is at a more mature level.
      Hi Toby. Any luck on an HS4 version so far?
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by koburg View Post

if you got this to work with reading data base from zwavealliance and a search feature to help select the product from the database then I would pay for this plugin!
        Ditto. We should have one standardized DB to go to to get the info. The other link posted for OPENHab DB is dead.

Comment

we so need a tool like this for HS4

Good Plugins are worth the $$

Devoir

Comment

Agreed! And all the standard format XML files are available here: https://products.z-wavealliance.org/...s/2/categories

Comment

Is this working on HS4?
              I have one Aeotec wall switch, where this page is standard.
              Would be great if that was the case for all z-wave devices 👍

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Paul32 View Post
                Is this working on HS4?
                Yeah. Just turn off the 'use script workaround' option in the settings and it works
                I had to modify the MyZWaveParameters.ini file manually as the GUI wouldn't turn that off. But after that it works great.

Comment

Working...
                X