Link Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link Editor

Is this still being updated/maintained? Is is possible to add arrows to rearange the order of the links similar to the way the events actions are done?

I'll take a look and see about adding that capability.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Give this a try.
        Attached Files
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

You are awesome, thanks!

Comment

I just tried it myself. Looks great.

Thanks alot.
            Billy

Comment

Jeff, I am seeing a wierd thing happen. I am trying to add another link, but when I hit the add button it is dropping the file extension.

Comment

You may be hitting the limit of the string for the ini file. If the total string is above 500 characters, the get ini function will chop off everything after 500.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

I read that, but I have a longer one that works. The link I am trying to add is for the map page of Weather XML, the WeatherXML Setup page is a longer string.

Edit: OK, I see, all the links together can only have 500 chrs

Comment

It's not 500 per link. The way HomeSeer stores the links is it combines them all into one long string. If you go over 500 total it truncates.

Example
                    PHP Code:
                    links=Link 1 Text=/someurl.asp&Link 2 Text=/anotherurl.asp&Link 3 text=/thirdurl.asp 
                    This is not something that I have control of, so I have no way to up that limit.
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Nice script but...
                      Is there any way to limit access to this on the web page when a user without admin rights is logged in? It seems any user can edit the links.
                      Perhaps I'm missing something.

Comment

Working...
                      X