Delete a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete a car

How do you delete a car in the database?

I never did get around to adding a delete button. I will try to add it and upload a new version this week. It's going to be really cold here this weekend so this sounds like a good project to stay inside for.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Got the delete button added.

Keep in mind if you delete a vehicle, you will also delete all the mileage data that goes with that vehicle.

To delete, go to the Editor page, in the dropdown select the vehicle to be deleted. Scroll down and next to the edit button is a delete button.
      You will get a popup reminding you that the mileage data is going to be deleted as well.

As usual, please make a backup of your database before deleting as once it's deleted, it's gone. There is no getting it back.

I sent the change in to the updater Sunday evening so look for it sometime this week.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X