Using restart PI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using restart PI

I am using an event to run restart HS, which works great. I am trying to do the same with the reboot PC. I actually thought it worked the other day, but I tried it again today and the restart of HS was immediate. I had assigned 600sec to both the 'restart HS' and 'restart after reboot' in the config window. I am confused about the statement in the description:
    "You can add an icon to your Startup Folder that will allow you to set how many seconds before HomeSeer should be started"
    Is this a shortcut? How is the time entered?
    currently, I am using the following batch file in a win8.1 machine, which seems to be the best way to start HS on boot.

HS3 Startup.bat
    @echo off
    cd c:\program files (x86)\Homeseer HS3
    Start "" "HS3.exe"

Instead of placing a shortcut to HomeSeer or a bat file in your computers startup folder add a shortcut to restartHomeseer.exe. It is in the HomeSeer HS3/Bin/Restart directory. Right click and create a shortcut. Make sure that the Start In directory is the HomeSeer HS3 directory.

<?xml:namespace prefix = "v" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" oreferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">On the Delay Setting tab set the value for Number of Seconds To Delay Starting HS on a server Reboot to the number of seconds that you want the shortcut to delay. </v:shapetype>
    <v:shapetype stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" oreferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600">
    </v:shapetype>

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X