Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity & Polling Stopped

What does this mean?
    Mar-30 2:18:08 PM SDJ-Health Activity Checking stopped.
    Mar-30 2:18:08 PM SDJ-Health Polling devices stopped.

Thanks
    Jim

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
    What does this mean?
    Mar-30 2:18:08 PM SDJ-Health Activity Checking stopped.
    Mar-30 2:18:08 PM SDJ-Health Polling devices stopped.

Thanks
    Jim
    Hi Jim,

These messages are just for information and if you don't want them logged set the SDJ-Health LogLevel to 0.
    What they mean is that you don't have any devices selected to be monitored by Polling or Activity checking methods. Refer to the guide for descriptions of the different monitoring methods.

You will get these messages when the plug-in initialises or if at some point you turn off Polling or Activity monitoring from the config page. They are only to do with the operation of SDJ-Health and aren't anything to do with any polling that HS3 might be doing.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post

Hi Jim,

These messages are just for information and if you don't want them logged set the SDJ-Health LogLevel to 0.
      What they mean is that you don't have any devices selected to be monitored by Polling or Activity checking methods. Refer to the guide for descriptions of the different monitoring methods.

You will get these messages when the plug-in initialises or if at some point you turn off Polling or Activity monitoring from the config page. They are only to do with the operation of SDJ-Health and aren't anything to do with any polling that HS3 might be doing.

Steve
      Thanks Steve, I just installed the Plug-in so I wasn't sure if I needed to turn something on. My battery device are showing up. All looks good so far. I wish the battery reporting would work on all devices. I have noticed since I bought HS3 that not all devices will report battery level.

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X