Current version 3.0.7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current version 3.0.7.1

SteveMSJ Are there release notes for the new .1 version? Thank you.
    -Wade

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
    SteveMSJ Are there release notes for the new .1 version? Thank you.
    There are release notes if you click on Release Notes next to the plug-in in the utilities section of the updater. Also in the Version History sticky thread near the top of this sub forum. They are also in the user guide attached to a sticky thread in the sub forum. I update them all before submitting a new version to the updater.

Steve

Comment

D'oh, 3 strikes I believe. Thanks. For my one weak excuse, I did look at the version history sticky heading, and seeing it had a last update of 2018 assumed it didn't have current info. I now realize it's not updated on post edits.

Thanks, and sorry for the misstep.
      -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
        D'oh, 3 strikes I believe. Thanks. For my one weak excuse, I did look at the version history sticky heading, and seeing it had a last update of 2018 assumed it didn't have current info. I now realize it's not updated on post edits.

Thanks, and sorry for the misstep.
        No problem🙂
        I’ve always thought it odd the way the last update date doesn’t change when you edit a post. I used to add a post to the thread to say the first post had been updated but have got lazy.
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X