Feature Request - option to not display some items in the device string

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request - option to not display some items in the device string

For me, it would be nice to be able to have a toggle at the device level for whether or not "Battery Level", "Battery Rate" and "% per day" even showed up in the
    Battery Life: 0 days in the device string. For example, there are a couple items that these just done make sense for me, so i am already not alerting on them, but would be nice if they didnt even show up.
    HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Originally posted by misraels View Post
    For me, it would be nice to be able to have a toggle at the device level for whether or not "Battery Level", "Battery Rate" and "% per day" even showed up in the
    Battery Life: 0 days in the device string. For example, there are a couple items that these just done make sense for me, so i am already not alerting on them, but would be nice if they didnt even show up.
    That’s probably something I could add without too much difficulty. Might be a while as I’m a bit busy at the moment but I’ll stick it on the list.

Steve

Comment

Completely understood
      HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Originally posted by misraels View Post
        misraels
        I have built this into version 3.0.7.3. I'll run it for a few days to make sure there aren't any unforeseen issues and then post it to the updater.

Steve

Click image for larger version  Name:	Config-Extract.JPG Views:	0 Size:	59.3 KB ID:	1337112

Click image for larger version  Name:	Device-Extract.JPG Views:	0 Size:	138.5 KB ID:	1337113

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
          misraels
          I have built this into version 3.0.7.3. I'll run it for a few days to make sure there aren't any unforeseen issues and then post it to the updater.
          misraels
          Submitted to updater so should be available soon.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X