Jowihue Philips Hue switch now showing as waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jowihue Philips Hue switch now showing as waiting

Now that the Jowihue plugin has been updated to report the last update time for the root I notice that this device shows that it is perpetually waiting. Should I be monitoring this switch in the Devices that Require Activity Checking? Thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.41.44 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	238.5 KB ID:	1332666Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.42.23 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	247.2 KB ID:	1332665Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.41.22 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	1332664Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 8.43.14 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	78.0 KB ID:	1332663

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
    Now that the Jowihue plugin has been updated to report the last update time for the root I notice that this device shows that it is perpetually waiting. Should I be monitoring this switch in the Devices that Require Activity Checking? Thanks.
    Hi Simon
    The device is showing as no monitoring at the moment so I suggest you first delete the SDJ-Health monitoring child to clear it. Then select the battery device from the list of devices to be monitored by Activity Checking. It will then create a new monitoring child.

It shouldn’t be necessary to delete it first but probably a good idea.

Steve

Comment

Ok, looks like that did the trick. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X