Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

option to monitor powered devices too.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hi Steve.

    //html/SDJ-Health does not exist. Should I create one or should be created automatically?

    Here is the scan of Drive C using SDJ-Health keyword.

    c:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin\SDJ-Health\
    c:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SDJ-Health\
    c:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\SDJ-Health.ini
    c:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\SDJ-Health.ini.bak
    c:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs\SDJ-Health Guide.pdf
    c:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\SDJ-Health\sdj-health.png

    Thank you

    Br,
    Dali

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Kdiamond View Post
      Hi Steve.

      //html/SDJ-Health does not exist. Should I create one or should be created automatically?
      It will create it automatically.

      Steve

      Comment


      • #18
        When? It's been few days by now.

        Br.
        Dali

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kdiamond View Post
          When? It's been few days by now.

          Br.
          Dali
          The txt files should be created immediately after a scan. Set the loglevel to 2, run a scan and see what the log shows.

          Steve

          Comment


          • #20
            Did that in SDJ-Health/battery devices but folder and log files are still not created.

            Br,
            Dali

            Comment


            • #21
              It works now. It needed some time I guess.

              Comment


              • #22
                It actually works great. As long you keep interval between pooling all should be fine.

                SDJ-Health General Report (after polling).txt this one is important actually. When powered device does not respond to pool, we have a problem.

                Devices should be included or excluded. USB stick and repeaters are not reporting any state change.

                Node 78 Z-Wave Aeon Labs Repeater Slave : Parent of Group
                Last Change Time 13. 01. 2020 19:08 - Period = 7 days 15 hours 59 mins
                Node 1 Z-Wave Dali UZB : Standalone
                Last Change Time 1. 01. 0001 00:00 - Period = 737444 days 11 hours 7 mins
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The rest is perfect!!!! I guess you can add report in SDJ-Healt Root device.

                GREAT GREAT job!!! Thank you

                Br,
                Dali

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Kdiamond View Post
                  It actually works great. As long you keep interval between pooling all should be fine.

                  SDJ-Health General Report (after polling).txt this one is important actually. When powered device does not respond to pool, we have a problem.

                  Devices should be included or excluded. USB stick and repeaters are not reporting any state change.

                  Node 78 Z-Wave Aeon Labs Repeater Slave : Parent of Group
                  Last Change Time 13. 01. 2020 19:08 - Period = 7 days 15 hours 59 mins
                  Node 1 Z-Wave Dali UZB : Standalone
                  Last Change Time 1. 01. 0001 00:00 - Period = 737444 days 11 hours 7 mins
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Just select those devices from the 'Select devices to Exclude from scanning' drop down and they will be excluded from all future scans.
                  Use the first scan to help identify devices that aren't appropriate to scan.

                  I decided it was best to work on the principle of scan everything and then select devices not to scan, rather than selecting devices to scan. This way you don't have to alter anything as you add devices, they will automatically be included.

                  Steve

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Kdiamond View Post
                    I guess you can add report in SDJ-Healt Root device.
                    My intention is to create a new group of monitoring devices for the General Health Checking rather than mixing it in with the Battery Monitoring. So, there will be a new group with a Root device and Children for each interface you are monitoring.

                    Should be in the next update but I am also working on a big update to SDJ-VStat at the moment so might take a while.

                    Steve

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Just select those devices from the 'Select devices to Exclude from scanning' drop down and they will be excluded from all future scans.
                      Use the first scan to help identify devices that aren't appropriate to scan.
                      Perfect

                      My intention is to create a new group of monitoring devices for the General Health Checking rather than mixing it in with the Battery Monitoring. So, there will be a new group with a Root device and Children for each interface you are monitoring.
                      Yes, better that way

                      I use SDJ-Vstat as well. It works perfect from the day one.

                      Thank you
                      Br,
                      Dali

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X