No announcement yet.

General Health Monitoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be some security setting on my end, but neither of the general devices reports are working for me in HS4 (4.0.4.0) and Windows 10 (1909). The links are created but display a 404 error "page...does not exist" when clicking the report buttons. I've added the links to Jon00Links and they also don't work there. I think it's because of the spaces in the links are being displayed as %20 which is not working for me in Chrome or Edge on multiple computers. I created a batch file that renames the links to have a "-" in place of the spaces and that works for Jon00Links but there is no way to change them in SDJ-Health, is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by RGMessick View Post
      This may be some security setting on my end, but neither of the general devices reports are working for me in HS4 (4.0.4.0) and Windows 10 (1909). The links are created but display a 404 error "page...does not exist" when clicking the report buttons. I've added the links to Jon00Links and they also don't work there. I think it's because of the spaces in the links are being displayed as %20 which is not working for me in Chrome or Edge on multiple computers. I created a batch file that renames the links to have a "-" in place of the spaces and that works for Jon00Links but there is no way to change them in SDJ-Health, is that correct?
      That's odd. I'll do some experimenting and get back to you.

Steve

Comment

You are correct, I've just tested in HS4 with the same result as you. I don't understand why, as in HS3 it works fine. Also, the addresses of the config pages have spaces, showing as %20, and they show ok in HS4.

It seems like some weirdness in HS4 but, rather than trying to get HS to investigate, it is probably easier for me to modify the pi. I don't want to just remove the spaces as it will break links that users have set up in events or HSTouch. Whilst it would be easy for me to change my links in HSTouch I don't want to bust other peoples. Best way will be if I can detect whether HS4 is running and if so remove the spaces. If I can't do that I will add an option.

I'll let you know when I post a beta.

Steve

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks
            RGMessick
            I've posted 3.0.8.5 to the beta section which should work on HS4. Can you let me know if it solves your problem.

Thanks,
            Steve

Comment

Working perfectly, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X