Setting ROOT to 'Status' not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting ROOT to 'Status' not working?

If I try using the HS3 UI or an event to set the status of the Root device to "Status" it doesnt... Advanced device tab shows "2 = Dim" for Status.

I have an event that triggers when the Status changes to "Battery Life Alert" or "Low Battery Alert" and I'd like to reset the Status to "Status" when the event ends.

thx for the help!

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
    If I try using the HS3 UI or an event to set the status of the Root device to "Status" it doesnt... Advanced device tab shows "2 = Dim" for Status.

I have an event that triggers when the Status changes to "Battery Life Alert" or "Low Battery Alert" and I'd like to reset the Status to "Status" when the event ends.

thx for the help!
    The 'Status' button is a control that sets the displayed information in the Device String of the root device, as are the 'Short' and 'Full' buttons. It doesn't change the value of the Root device only the information it displays. So 'Status' sets it back to just showing the Summary as opposed to the Short or Full reports.

The Root device value is Set every time an alert occurs on one of the children so, if your event trigger is 'had its value set...', it will trigger the event every time but still be able to show the current status graphic and relevant report format. There are typical events shown in the guide.

I hope that helps.

Steve

Comment

SteveMSJ understand, thank you for the info!

Comment

Working...
      X