No announcement yet.

3.0.7.8 General Health "Devices to Exclude" is empty even with failed devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.7.8 General Health "Devices to Exclude" is empty even with failed devices

Installed 3.0.7.8, first time using the plug in. I configured some interfaces to be monitored by the general devices function. The monitoring and alerting portion is working as expected. The problem is that I cannot exclude failed devices as the drop down is empty. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if there is a problem.

Running HomeSeer 3.0.0.548 on Windows 10 1903.

Click image for larger version  Name:	zwave.PNG Views:	0 Size:	18.7 KB ID:	1365235

Click image for larger version  Name:	failed.PNG Views:	0 Size:	9.0 KB ID:	1365236

Click image for larger version  Name:	exclude.png Views:	0 Size:	12.6 KB ID:	1365237

Originally posted by kazibole View Post
    Installed 3.0.7.8, first time using the plug in. I configured some interfaces to be monitored by the general devices function. The monitoring and alerting portion is working as expected. The problem is that I cannot exclude failed devices as the drop down is empty. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if there is a problem.

Running HomeSeer 3.0.0.548 on Windows 10 1903.
    Well spotted, some changes I made in the last update adding more checking options and result details, broke adding failures to the list for excluding. I'll issue another beta, hopefully tonight, to correct that.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post

Well spotted, some changes I made in the last update adding more checking options and result details, broke adding failures to the list for excluding. I'll issue another beta, hopefully tonight, to correct that.

Steve
      3.0.7.9 added to beta section of updater so fix this bug.

Steve

Comment

Updated to 3.0.7.9, the "Devices to Exclude" drop down is now properly populated after a new scan. Thanks for the quick fix!

Comment

Working...
        X