Removed z-wave device reported as "Wake-Up Missed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removed z-wave device reported as "Wake-Up Missed"

I've looked through the plugin options and browsed the forums but can't work out how to stop SDJ-Health looking for a z-wave device that has been removed from the network.

I had an old z-wave IR sender (device 1165) that I removed from the z-wave network. But I keep getting the following message:

Monitoring 14 devices
    2 Low: 12 OK
    Last Alert: Wake-Up Missed
    #1165 Unknown Device #1165
    I can't see where in the plugin settings this device is still listed. It's not in the "Devices Requiring Polling" or the "Devices Requiring Activity Monitoring" list. I tried disabling and reenabling the plugin but this didn't work. I also checked the SDJ-Health.ini file in the config folder.

How do I configure SDJ-Health not to look for this removed device?

Thanks, Marty.
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

I think I just figured it out.
    It seems this was the 'last message' stored in the .ini file. Since updating some parameters in SDJ-Health this message has gone.
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post
      I've looked through the plugin options and browsed the forums but can't work out how to stop SDJ-Health looking for a z-wave device that has been removed from the network.

I had an old z-wave IR sender (device 1165) that I removed from the z-wave network. But I keep getting the following message:

I can't see where in the plugin settings this device is still listed. It's not in the "Devices Requiring Polling" or the "Devices Requiring Activity Monitoring" list. I tried disabling and reenabling the plugin but this didn't work. I also checked the SDJ-Health.ini file in the config folder.

How do I configure SDJ-Health not to look for this removed device?

Thanks, Marty.
      hi Marty,

just delete the monitoring device in HS whilst the pi is running. The pi doesn’t automatically remove it in case it is just some temporary hitch.
      If you remove it whilst the pi is disabled then the pi will recreate the monitoring device when restarted so make sure it is running.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post
        I think I just figured it out.
        It seems this was the 'last message' stored in the .ini file. Since updating some parameters in SDJ-Health this message has gone.
        Hi Marty,

Sorry I missed this as I was replying to the first post at the same time as you.

I realise I misread your post, comes from reading and replying from my phone which I normally avoid doing.

I see now that if the last device to raise an alert is then deleted the pi still lists it as the last device. I have not had that set of circumstances occur and presumably it will disappear as soon as another device raises an alert so is temporary? As you have found it is saved in the ini file, to survive restarts, so removing it from there clears it.

Sorry for misunderstanding your post and I will put a fix in the next release in case it ever happens again.

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X