Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Door Lock Battery not showing up as monitored

Hi Steve,
    I recently installed a Yale Assure SL deadbolt door lock (Z-Wave) and it's been online for the last couple of days and I haven't seen it added to SDJHealth yet. I read through your documentation thinking it might have to do with it being added via the Z-Wave S2 but couldn't find anything. The battery device is showing that it last reported the battery level today at 3:34AM. Any idea why this might not have added to SDJHealth yet?
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hi Steve,
    I recently installed a Yale Assure SL deadbolt door lock (Z-Wave) and it's been online for the last couple of days and I haven't seen it added to SDJHealth yet. I read through your documentation thinking it might have to do with it being added via the Z-Wave S2 but couldn't find anything. The battery device is showing that it last reported the battery level today at 3:34AM. Any idea why this might not have added to SDJHealth yet?
    Door locks are listening devices so they don’t wake-up in the way most z-wave battery devices do. They need to be available to receive commands and use a method called beaming. SDJ-Health therefore doesn’t detect them automatically you have to select them to be monitored from either the Polling or Activity lists. Polling is the better method for locks. It is in the guide but perhaps a bit buried🙂

Steve

Comment

Working...
    X