Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Feature Suggestion

Steve,
    Future Feature Suggestion: When a battery device, not reporting a declining battery level, suddenly goes silent I get one "missed wakeup" warning message from your plug-in. If I miss that message(or ignore it for whatever reason) your PI does not remind me the next day(and the next, etc) when no wakeup occurs. Is it possible to add a feature that say every 24 hrs generates the "missed wakeup" error until the device is renewed. Hope this make sense- I just had an incident where a device suddenly died and I cleared the first error and forgot to replace the battery for many days.
    Thank you for a great PI,
    BobSpen

Bob, have you setup the event notifications as per the documentation examples? The reason I ask is that I have three events setup:

1. Immediate notification: this sends a txt to my phone with the Short Status of the Health root device. This is my heads up that something is wrong.
    2. 2 minutes later, I get the full report in an email which color codes the bad/missing devices in detail.
    3. I get a full report email every morning at 7am if the root Health device still shows any device bad. This is my reminder to "change the damn battery!" lol.

More than willing to share if you need help with this.

Comment

Steve,
      I will look at #3 to see if that will work. I now have it setup with events that send reports to the HS log. I assume I can set it up to log instead of e-mail.... Will let you know if I have trouble.
      Thanks,
      BobSpen

Comment

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
        Steve,
        I will look at #3 to see if that will work. I now have it setup with events that send reports to the HS log. I assume I can set it up to log instead of e-mail.... Will let you know if I have trouble.
        Thanks,
        BobSpen
        Hi Bob

As TC1 says, it is very easy to do with events.
        I do as his #3, so a reminder every morning if any devices are bad.
        I also have the Root device status icon on my HSTouch home screens, so the red Exclamation Mark won't go until I replace the offending battery!

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X