X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Simonk View Post
    I've updated to 3.0.4.0 but when I try to access the config I get the error message and log entrys below.

ERROR in GetPagePlugin: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Livingroom Z-Wave Fibaro On/Off Sensor(Z-Wave)' Key being added: 'Livingroom Z-Wave Fibaro On/Off Sensor(Z-Wave)'

Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health Failed to find battery child.
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health Activity Checking stopped.
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health Polling devices stopped.
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #989
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #988
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #987
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #986
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #985
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1048
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1047
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1038
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1030
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1028
    Mar-07 15:49:42 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in SDJ-Health
    Mar-07 15:49:42 SDJ-Health Version 3.0.4.0 Initialized.

I stopped HS3, copied in the .exe and the images folder, restarted HS3. I've even stopped the plugin and deleted the .ini and .ini backup file and restarted but still the same error.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks
    Simon
    It looks like something might be a bit messed up with the monitoring devices. If this was upgraded from the earlier version then perhaps something didn't convert correctly. The error in GetPagePlugin is because it is trying to add two devices with the same name to the list. It is probably due to the same issue but it's not impossible to have 2 devices named the same so I have corrected that bug and uploaded 3.0.4.1 to the earlier post. This will hopefully allow you to open the Config page. Change to LogLevel 2 and restart the plugin which should give me a bit more information to track down which devices it is having problems with.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Simonk
    replied
    I've updated to 3.0.4.0 but when I try to access the config I get the error message and log entrys below.

ERROR in GetPagePlugin: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Livingroom Z-Wave Fibaro On/Off Sensor(Z-Wave)' Key being added: 'Livingroom Z-Wave Fibaro On/Off Sensor(Z-Wave)'

Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health Activity Checking stopped.
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health Polling devices stopped.
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #989
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #988
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #987
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #986
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #985
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1048
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1047
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1038
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1030
    Mar-07 15:49:54 SDJ-Health PEData read sucessfully from child device #1028
    Mar-07 15:49:42 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in SDJ-Health
    Mar-07 15:49:42 SDJ-Health Version 3.0.4.0 Initialized.

I stopped HS3, copied in the .exe and the images folder, restarted HS3. I've even stopped the plugin and deleted the .ini and .ini backup file and restarted but still the same error.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks
    Simon

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by ralnet View Post
    Sparkman

I just installed the new plug-in but it does not show up in my manage plug-in files. Just prior to this I did an HS3 upgrade (HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.312 (Windows). Any thoughts?
    Bob
    Hi Bob,

Have you tried restarting HS after?

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• ralnet
    replied
    Sparkman I spoke too soon. I added the html file into the image file not thinking it should be the SJ Health file. Runing just fine now.

Leave a comment:

• ralnet
    replied
    Sparkman

I just installed the new plug-in but it does not show up in my manage plug-in files. Just prior to this I did an HS3 upgrade (HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.312 (Windows). Any thoughts?
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Thanks Steve, I have the new version installed and so far all is working great.

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    Monitoring Log for WakeUpsMonitor HeartbeatsPolling the battery child is the third best method and generally works with Z-Wave always on devices with pollable battery childs. The devices to be polled have to be selected from a list of available devices.

Activity monitoring
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SteveMSJ; April 14th, 2017, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
    I also have 3 Monoprice motion sensors, but only using one at the moment. Initially it showed battery at 0% for a long time. I was able to get it to "update" by waking it up. It then showed its battery status at 90%. But that was on 2/02 (a month ago). It has not updated its status since that time. Not really sure why. Z-Wave parameter says it should update battery status every 12 hours (polling interval). But nothing for the last month.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    I had to wake mine up, go to the z-wave settings for the root device, then click "settings" -> "Ready" (once you have it awake) -> Then click "Set" for the wake-up. it was already set to 1 hour, but I don't think the actual device had it set for some reason. Either way, that seemed to do it for me. I've only done 1 of my 2 devices though.

Edit: and you don't need to set a polling value for battery devices. As far as I know it won't actually do anything. Battery devices can't be "polled", they have to wake up and report their values. Locks are the exception to this rule.

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    Originally posted by ralnet View Post
    Found Everspring humidity sensor and First Alert CO/Fire.

Not sure why my Kwikset locks (910) have not shown up as I set them up on the config page.
    If you mean that you selected them to be polled, then what you need to do is:
    -set LogLevel to 2
    -wait for the length of time that the poll interval is set to
    -filter the log to only show SDJ-Health messages
    -look for messages about polling
    -post an extract from the log around a polling time

If the locks are appearing in the list of devices available for polling then that means they are Z-Wave, have a battery child and have reported to HS3 that the battery can be polled. However, they may not be responding properly to the actual poll. The log results should indicate what is happening.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• ralnet
    replied
    Installed plug-in .28

Found Everspring humidity sensor and First Alert CO/Fire.

Not sure why my Kwikset locks (910) have not shown up as I set them up on the config page.

Leave a comment:

• NetworkGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    This may be a non-issue. After waking it up to check the wake up time, that one is now working. Battery reports at 100% (Which is highly unlikely), but it is reporting and now I can at least monitor it via this plugin
    I also have 3 Monoprice motion sensors, but only using one at the moment. Initially it showed battery at 0% for a long time. I was able to get it to "update" by waking it up. It then showed its battery status at 90%. But that was on 2/02 (a month ago). It has not updated its status since that time. Not really sure why. Z-Wave parameter says it should update battery status every 12 hours (polling interval). But nothing for the last month.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Go4IT View Post
    Sorry for not responding earlier. I've downloaded v3.0.2.8 and the issue is solved
    Glad it's sorted.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
    Yes and no. The current version is purely dead or alive. The next version, which I have been working on for the last month and I should be posting this weekend, can alert on battery levels, discharge rate and life since last battery change.

The original purpose of the plug-in was to let me know when my devices die, and arose out of the fact that battery reporting, at least with Z-Wave devices, is so inaccurate. I have devices that operate fine for weeks whilst reporting 0% and others that die when still reporting more than 50%, so battery level as a global setting is not much use. This will remain the primary purpose of the plug-in together with reporting all alerts from one root device.

Having said that, I have extended the plug-in to be able to alert on level, rate and life but not before building in the ability to override global trigger levels on a device by device basis. I have also built in more ways of monitoring devices which extends the plug-in beyond Z-Wave only. I am putting the final touches to it and should post for testing soon.

Steve
    Sounds awesome!

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    Yes and no. The current version is purely dead or alive. The next version, which I have been working on for the last month and I should be posting this weekend, can alert on battery levels, discharge rate and life since last battery change.

The original purpose of the plug-in was to let me know when my devices die, and arose out of the fact that battery reporting, at least with Z-Wave devices, is so inaccurate. I have devices that operate fine for weeks whilst reporting 0% and others that die when still reporting more than 50%, so battery level as a global setting is not much use. This will remain the primary purpose of the plug-in together with reporting all alerts from one root device.

Having said that, I have extended the plug-in to be able to alert on level, rate and life but not before building in the ability to override global trigger levels on a device by device basis. I have also built in more ways of monitoring devices which extends the plug-in beyond Z-Wave only. I am putting the final touches to it and should post for testing soon.

Steve
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Go4IT
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
    I didn't hear anymore from Go4IT but the latest version attached to message #7 will hopefully cure this particular issue. However, I'm shooting blind unless someone with a single network, multiple controller setup can test it.

Steve
    Sorry for not responding earlier. I've downloaded v3.0.2.8 and the issue is solved

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X