• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eman
    replied
    Originally posted by teladog01 View Post
    Been getting a lot of these entries in the log since updating to 3.0.4.6:

Code:
    Mar-21 7:50:55 PM	 	Tasker Plugin Error	[Send2Tasker.vb - Autoremoteconnect] Connection Error
    I think I get one of these every time a Tasker plugin action is performed. The Android device does receive the message and the action is performed as expected, so there doesn't seem to be any adverse effects, just these entries in the log.

Nothing has changed here with my Android devices or the Tasker plugin setup for a long time (other than the recent plugin update).

Should I be concerned about these errors?
    I have seen this as well. Gone to the scripts folder in HomeSeer and can't find the Send2Tasker.vb file. I switched off tasker debug in the settings ===> @tonlof ?

Eman.

Leave a comment:

• teladog01
    started a topic Send2Tasker.vb errors since update to 3.0.4.6

Send2Tasker.vb errors since update to 3.0.4.6

Been getting a lot of these entries in the log since updating to 3.0.4.6:

Code:
    Mar-21 7:50:55 PM	 	Tasker Plugin Error	[Send2Tasker.vb - Autoremoteconnect] Connection Error
    I think I get one of these every time a Tasker plugin action is performed. The Android device does receive the message and the action is performed as expected, so there doesn't seem to be any adverse effects, just these entries in the log.

Nothing has changed here with my Android devices or the Tasker plugin setup for a long time (other than the recent plugin update).

Should I be concerned about these errors?
Working...
X