X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTOLIVEIRA
    replied
    Originally posted by ramshaklez View Post
    I'm only seeing version 3.0.4.9 in the beta section. This post mentions versions 3.0.5.X... where can I find the latest version?
    Hi!

Same issue after the download I'm in version 3.0.4.6, with exactly the same problems mentioned above (...)

Any new stable version available?

Leave a comment:

• ramshaklez
    replied
    I'm only seeing version 3.0.4.9 in the beta section. This post mentions versions 3.0.5.X... where can I find the latest version?

Leave a comment:

• joZ666
    replied
    Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post

The box in the plugin starts with http://goo.gl// It fails if I add the key after the goo.gl and also if I replace the whole thing with the joaoapps url and key. I don't any drop down box to switch from goo.gl to autoremote.joaoapps.... Maylbe the dropdown box exists in the beta version, but it fails to install after multiple tries.
    Did you try to disable the plugin before the update? I always forget that, and it always fails, then I check the log and there it is:
    Installation of package Tasker failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update

/jonaZ

Leave a comment:

• jrjmpls7
    replied
    Originally posted by tonlof View Post

Hi, the ID you should enter in the tasker plugin textbox is the ID right of https://autoremote.joaoapps.com, the length of ID should be around 17 characters,
    The box in the plugin starts with http://goo.gl// It fails if I add the key after the goo.gl and also if I replace the whole thing with the joaoapps url and key. I don't any drop down box to switch from goo.gl to autoremote.joaoapps.... Maylbe the dropdown box exists in the beta version, but it fails to install after multiple tries.

Leave a comment:

• tonlof
    replied
    Originally posted by dakipro View Post
    Thanks, I switched to beta and all is working as it should. Awesome plugin I must say, you did quite a lot (of god) to get it to work as it should.
    I love tasker and use it a lot, but it is quite so fiddly to achieve good results with it, making me lose interest when I want to do something. This plugin takes huge pain out of it.
    I will soon try to actually integrate it with home seer, I would like tasker to each night set the next alarm time (and date) into homeseer, which will then do the entire morning routine, timing it to the alarm set for the day (and do other things when there is no alarm etc)
    Sounds great, I have so many improvements and ideas in queue but unfortunately my work takes so much of my energy. Tooken instead of myhs username/password stored in Tasker will probably be in next release.

Leave a comment:

• dakipro
    replied
    Thanks, I switched to beta and all is working as it should. Awesome plugin I must say, you did quite a lot (of god) to get it to work as it should.
    I love tasker and use it a lot, but it is quite so fiddly to achieve good results with it, making me lose interest when I want to do something. This plugin takes huge pain out of it.
    I will soon try to actually integrate it with home seer, I would like tasker to each night set the next alarm time (and date) into homeseer, which will then do the entire morning routine, timing it to the alarm set for the day (and do other things when there is no alarm etc)

Leave a comment:

• tonlof
    replied
    Originally posted by dakipro View Post
    hi tonlof , any estimate when will this funcitonality be in stable release?
    I am hitting the same issue, and would like to avoid going to beta then to stable again (I actually never did it, perhaps is very easy to do?)
    Hi Dakipro, there is still an issue at author of autoremote for their domain certificate and I have been waiting for a fix. The stable version will be replaced with beta version so it should not be any problem to swap between them.

Leave a comment:

• dakipro
    replied
    hi tonlof , any estimate when will this funcitonality be in stable release?
    I am hitting the same issue, and would like to avoid going to beta then to stable again (I actually never did it, perhaps is very easy to do?)

Leave a comment:

• tonlof
    replied
    Originally posted by Husmann View Post
    I think that's a great way of doing it! Good work, thanks.
    You can find the plugin in beta section.

Leave a comment:

• Husmann
    replied
    I think that's a great way of doing it! Good work, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tonlof
    replied
    Hm.. Not sure. In my case I simply had forgotten that there was a short versjon of this key which I initially got in an email as part of what they called "your personal URL".

Perhaps a more inormative help text around here somewhere:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	clip3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	1300564
    ...maybe something like "(From your personal URL. Around 17 characters)".

This would at least point my brain in the right direction.
    I did some changes, the info change when selecting dropdown field.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Husmann
    replied
    Hm.. Not sure. In my case I simply had forgotten that there was a short versjon of this key which I initially got in an email as part of what they called "your personal URL".

Perhaps a more inormative help text around here somewhere:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	clip3.JPG
Views:	293
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1300564
    ...maybe something like "(From your personal URL. Around 17 characters)".

This would at least point my brain in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• tonlof
    replied
    Thanks again, Tonlof.
    I can confirm that when using the short version of my key a new Tasker device was successfully added.
    Hei Husmann, thats perfect, do you have any idea how I can improve the instruction/layout so this does not happens to others?

Leave a comment:

• Husmann
    replied
    Thanks again, Tonlof.
    I can confirm that when using the short version of my key a new Tasker device was successfully added.

Leave a comment:

• tonlof
    replied
    Sorry, I'm not enirely sure what you mean.

My key is already long, 152 chars to be exact. Browsing to https://autoremote.joaoapps.com/MYKEY only gives me an error; "Dynamic link not found". However, the following link works: https://autoremotejoaomgcd.appspot.com/?key=MYKEY. This gives me a web page where I can send messages to my android device. This works as it should, and the messages are received by my Android unit and Tasker reacts to the message as it should. (Waking the screen f.i.)
    Hi, the ID you should enter in the tasker plugin textbox is the ID right of https://autoremote.joaoapps.com, the length of ID should be around 17 characters,
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X