Help with Tasker Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Tasker Plugin

Trying to run tasker task from hs event. Google showed me a method that involved choosing the tasker device, then custom code, then putting in device string. But when I try to do that, i can't find anywhere to put the device string-no additional field comes up. How do I do this?

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
    Trying to run tasker task from hs event. Google showed me a method that involved choosing the tasker device, then custom code, then putting in device string. But when I try to do that, i can't find anywhere to put the device string-no additional field comes up. How do I do this?
    Hi, please have a look at this thread. https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...-from-homeseer
    If you don't see any devices, have you add them under tasker setup?
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Ok now I see how to get the field to enter the task name. So I did that. But I get a message from Tasker saying that the task doesn't exixt. But the task with that name does exist so I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
        Ok now I see how to get the field to enter the task name. So I did that. But I get a message from Tasker saying that the task doesn't exixt. But the task with that name does exist so I don't understand.
        Hi, all tasks for Homeseer in Tasker need to be in all CAPITAL letters.
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
        X