Error in Homeseer log...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Homeseer log...

I've been running a Task for sometime without issue but now I seem to be getting an error in the homeseer log. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The error:
    Jun-12 8:20:19 PM Tasker Plugin Error Error: Set Device value ReferenceID:1911 to -71.32457578 Input string was not in a correct format.
    Jun-12 8:20:16 PM Tasker Plugin Error Error: Set Device value ReferenceID:1912 to 42.66820537 Input string was not in a correct format.
    Attached Files
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
    I've been running a Task for sometime without issue but now I seem to be getting an error in the homeseer log. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The error:
    Jun-12 8:20:19 PM Tasker Plugin Error Error: Set Device value ReferenceID:1911 to -71.32457578 Input string was not in a correct format.
    Jun-12 8:20:16 PM Tasker Plugin Error Error: Set Device value ReferenceID:1912 to 42.66820537 Input string was not in a correct format.
    If you run a simple Immediate Script Command
    &hs.SetDeviceString(1912, "-71.32457578", True)
    Look for any errors n log or if it update your device.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Both &hs.SetDeviceString(1912, "-71.3245", True) and &hs.SetDeviceValueByRef(1912, "-71.3245", True) worked fine, no errors and updated my device.
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

playing around with it a bit more...

Another task does something very similar, without the split and it works fine. No errors in log and updates everything. So my guess is that is has to be something to do with the split command ?
        Attached Files
        Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
          playing around with it a bit more...

Another task does something very similar, without the split and it works fine. No errors in log and updates everything. So my guess is that is has to be something to do with the split command ?
          It may be that when you split the data it contains data that is not accepted by homeseer.
          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
          X