Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest version is registered as a speech proxy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest version is registered as a speech proxy?

I haven't changed anything except updating to the new version in the updater and now I get the double speak symptoms of having multiple speech proxies running at once. My phone is the only one connected and I have use as speaker client unchecked. When I disable the plugin everything goes back to normal. Anyone else seeing this?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

I just checked on mine... I am not seeing the same thing. I updated last night, and only just created a test event that spoke a word to the whole house (3 tablets). It only was spoken once.

If you give me a little more on your setup, I will see if I can replicate and test again for you.

Comment

What more about my setup would you like to know? I'm using BLSpeech as my speech proxy.

Comment

Hmm... i wonder than if there is a conflict with that plugin somewhere.

I still haven't been able to get my russound unit setup for speech yet and start to use BLSpeech, so won't be able to help there. Sorry .

FWIW, it's not happening for me and I am using the HSTouch Speech proxy only right now.

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          I haven't changed anything except updating to the new version in the updater and now I get the double speak symptoms of having multiple speech proxies running at once. My phone is the only one connected and I have use as speaker client unchecked. When I disable the plugin everything goes back to normal. Anyone else seeing this?
          Strange, nothing is change between the update more than licence type.
          Check if you have DisableHS3Speech=1 in tl_tasker_settings.ini under [settings] if not add the line and test again.
          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
            Strange, nothing is change between the update more than licence type.
            Check if you have DisableHS3Speech=1 in tl_tasker_settings.ini under [settings] if not add the line and test again.

Yep. That was it. It was set to 0 for some reason. Thanks!

Comment

Well, I'm on the latest version and every time I restart HS3 the speech proxy box is checked again. So I have to go in and manually uncheck it. Then every thing behaves normally until another restart. After unchecking it speech proxy is set to 0 in tl_tasker_settings.ini.

Comment

Well, I'm on the latest version and every time I restart HS3 the speech proxy box is checked again. So I have to go in and manually uncheck it. Then every thing behaves normally until another restart. After unchecking it speech proxy is set to 0 in tl_tasker_settings.ini.
                Hi S-F, sorry for that. Check latest beta 3.0.3.8 where I have correct this.
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Yep. That seems to have sorted it. Thanks again!

Comment

Yep. That seems to have sorted it. Thanks again!
                    Perfect
                    --
                    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                    X