Clear All

Testing now

Comment

I got a similar error. Looks a bit different though. See screenshot
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
        I got a similar error. Looks a bit different though. See screenshot
        Hi, I asume that you have enter 192.168.1.104 as local ip to your android device. Are you sure that this Autoremote have wifi mode enabled? If not you should delete the IP and use cloud version instead.
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Yes it eventually goes through. It does have WiFi enabled and also wakelock app running to keep WiFi active and screen on. Also, the address is static not dhcp

Comment

Hi, I created a small program to test the local connection
            Just fill your IP, the password you enter in autoremote and press send.
            Download
            Let me know the result but don't paste whole result since it contains your personal API
            Attached Files
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I'll give it a go. I disabled the local connection mode on the one client and I haven't noticed any other errors. I would like to use the local connect method though in case the internet goes down here.

I will post a result shortly

Comment

,"result":"OK","communication_base_params":{"type":"Response Basic","fallback":false}}

I saw the popup but didn't hear anything

Looks to be working

Comment

,"result":"OK","communication_base_params":{"type":"Response Basic","fallback":false}}

I saw the popup but didn't hear anything

Looks to be working
                  Ok, great then it must be something with the plugin or settings. I will check more tomorrow. About the non working speech, in Tasker TASK, HS3 Engine, SAY see if you have a line on row 6 with STOP if arcomm... Disable that row and exit tasker and try again.
                  --
                  Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

i have this issue too,

it works on 4g lte but not on Wifi
                    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
                    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
                    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                      i have this issue too,

it works on 4g lte but not on Wifi
                      Hi, are you using myhs connect method on 4g or direct connection to the router?

Use the download helper app to get latest tasker project.
                      Import "Debug" project and run Debug TASK.

Mask your password and wan ip and share. If you prefer to email, send me an PM with your email.
                      Thanks
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Yeah, I still experience this, any update. Plan on purchasing the plugin as the benefits are really sweet. Complete control over the Android tablets including wake state and volume via HS3 is pretty damn awesome. I would like to see this fixed though.

Comment

Yeah, I still experience this, any update. Plan on purchasing the plugin as the benefits are really sweet. Complete control over the Android tablets including wake state and volume via HS3 is pretty damn awesome. I would like to see this fixed though.
                          I'm working on few think in the tasker profiles but I need to get more info about the problem. Another user had a bad hs3_connection.dat
                          Please run the Debug TASK and share the result with me.
                          --
                          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
                            Hi, are you using myhs connect method on 4g or direct connection to the router?
                            MYHS is the outside method.

i switched off ssl on the internal and it worked on my wifi
                            HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
                            53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
                            https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                              MYHS is the outside method.

i switched off ssl on the internal and it worked on my wifi
                              Aha okay great, it could be that SSL was not enabled in HS3, it could also be that you have a newer android version that not support the old certificate hs3 offer.
                              --
                              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                              X