Incoming command thru WiFi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incoming command thru WiFi

I am working on a 30 day trial and am trying to get rid of the popup notifications that say:

Incoming command through WiFi

I believe this coming from autoremote but I disabled the incoming and outgoing toast notifications which is an improvement but I am wondering what I need to do to get rid of these additional notifications

It would be great to get some help from the developer or someone as my trial is rapidly expiring

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
      I am working on a 30 day trial and am trying to get rid of the popup notifications that say:

Incoming command through WiFi

I believe this coming from autoremote but I disabled the incoming and outgoing toast notifications which is an improvement but I am wondering what I need to do to get rid of these additional notifications
      Hi, in the tasker profile "Receiver for HS3 Tasker Push", disable line 2, exit tasker and it should be gone.
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

You are awesome, thanks BTW here is the correct spelling for "thru" through

Comment

You are awesome, thanks BTW here is the correct spelling for "thru" through
          Great and thanks I will correct that in next release
          --
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Cool, do you have any documentation on getting speechdroid working, I am new to the tasker suite and couldn't find documentation on this. Basically I just want to setup one of my Android clients to always be listening

Comment

I think I have done some Speech Droid tutorial but I can't find it now. I may uninstall / delete my settings and start over with some documentation.
              --
              Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I would love to see that. I like the idea that one tablet is always listening interest of having to push a button

Comment

Sent chance I can get dinner rough instructions on how to test the autovoice features?

Comment

Sent chance I can get dinner rough instructions on how to test the autovoice features?
                    I notice that there is different methods with newer android versions.

You can test the AutoVoice stand alone first so you are sure it listen on commands. Go to AutoVoice Continuous, enable the service. Go back and check Toast and Logs so Toast are enabled for this test purpose.
                    You should now get a popup with suggested words as perceived.
                    If not working you need to experiment with autovoice settings before continue to focus on tasker/speechdroid.
                    Also check your settings in Android under "Language & input" / Voice input. Select Autovoice.
                    --
                    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I'll give it another shot, thanks for your guidance

Comment

Working...
                      X