Please help with tasker problem after updating to HS 3.0.0.258

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with tasker problem after updating to HS 3.0.0.258

After update the plugin is not working. The manage plugin page says "Failed getting interfaceStatus from the tasker plugin-=the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

I submitted a help ticket, but HS says it's my problem-not theirs!!

Can anyone help me get this going again. I can't do anything with my phone now!

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
    After update the plugin is not working. The manage plugin page says "Failed getting interfaceStatus from the tasker plugin-=the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

I submitted a help ticket, but HS says it's my problem-not theirs!!

Can anyone help me get this going again. I can't do anything with my phone now!
    Hi jrjmpls7,it was sad to hear. Have you tried to restart HS3? I have attach the previos version if you don't took backup before upgrade. Just unzip the file and overwrite the failing one in HS3 root folder.
    Attached Files
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

In most cases the problem plug-in may need to be turned off then on in the plug-ins manager and restart HomeSeer. If that does not fix it then there are some plug-ins if not deleted properly by first deleting the devices and cleanup inside the config folder will cause (corrupt database) this issue. The best remedy is to restore the HomeSeer folder then try to go over what you did before you did the update.
      But also if you are running Jon00's plugins/scripts read this: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=180370

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

That fixed it. Thanks a lot.

But now I have a different problem. The manage plugins page says the Tasker Plugin is in trial with 30 days left. I can't find my registration. Is there a way to find what my registration is so I can register?
        Thanx

Comment

But now I have a different problem. The manage plugins page says the Tasker Plugin is in trial with 30 days left. I can't find my registration. Is there a way to find what my registration is so I can register?
          Thanx
          Your registration can be found in your HomeSeer account. All records are kept of all the plug-ins you paid for.

Eman.
          TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Thanx
            Use the blue support link above to request your licenses. Support > Licensing Help ...
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X