Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verisure Alarm

Hi, is there any Verisure users here?
    I'm working on a simple script for myself that will work together with tasker plugin to handle the alarm status from Verisure including Yale Doorman 2 unlock status.
    For the moment it can read out.
    Status of Doorman Unlock/Lock and by who or if the inside locking handles has been used.
    Armed/Unarmed by who.
    The status is reported in a second normally.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

I use the Verisure plugin, works great!

Comment

Originally posted by NickStrong View Post
      I use the Verisure plugin, works great!
      Many thanks for the link, I will take a look
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Hi
        does I need Subscription a verisure?

Comment

Hi All,

Just moved into a new house with an existing Verisure Alarm system which we have taken over.

I can now access the system through my phone with a Username and Password, however after downloading the Verisure Plugin for Homeseer, I am required to fill in my email address and Password and it seems to fail

Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Error Kunne ikke loge inn
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Error XBN Database is not activated
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Error Error for server:https://e-api02.verisure.com/xbn/2/cookie
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Error Invalid username/password/authentication method combination
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Error Error for server:https://e-api01.verisure.com/xbn/2/cookie
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Error Login feilet for alle servere
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Update every 3600 second
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure LogToFile:False
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure Debug:False
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3
          Sep-10 09:37:48 LSoftVerisure LSoftVerisure plugin initializing
          Sep-10 09:37:48 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin LSoftVerisure ...
          Sep-10 09:37:48 Starting Plug-In LSoftVerisure loaded in 15072 milliseconds

By the looks of it, it is in invalid username/password authentication that is stopping the Plugin from working but I have no other information other than what I use to log in on my phone.

I have tried both my email address and password and my login details and password, both of which throw up the same error

Any ideas of how to get the Plugin working??

Thanks in advance....

Comment

FYI,

Reading through the information I could gather, the Plugin used to take its data from the 'My Pages' accounts, which has now been superseded by a newer system.

You cannot link a new account with the My Pages account anymore so it looks like i cannot use Homeseer to see the status of my Verisure Alarm

Comment

Working...
            X