Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to disconnect my phone from Bluetooth when at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to disconnect my phone from Bluetooth when at home?

I've been missing calls lately because I'm forgetting to turn off Bluetooth when I'm at home. When that happens, my phone stays connected to the Bluetooth adapter in my car. I assume Tasker has a feature that does this? Does it?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Yep. Net -> Bluetooth Off.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I thought of that about 10 minutes after posting! Thanks!
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        I thought of that about 10 minutes after posting! Thanks!
        So how do you trigger this from Tasker? When you connect to wifi?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Automate Wifi, BlueTooth and Mobile Data when you at home.

Originally posted by langenet View Post
          So how do you trigger this from Tasker? When you connect to wifi?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

1)Install this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nager&hl=en_GB

2)And this plugin : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ifimatch&hl=en

With Wifi Matic you will not ever need to switch your wifi unless you are doing tests (make sure you set only your SSID). Although you can, don't use this app to control Mobile Data. Just the Wifi. Also there alot more ways you can these. You will find out what suits best.

Start off by creating a PROFILE : Using state and select the Locale Wifi Match plugin and give it a name say If @home

For the TASK (name = Home): 1. Wait = 10min (choose your time depending on the property you live in). OPTIONAL
          2.Use Secure Settings to turn off MOBILE DATA
          3 Variable Set %BTCONN to off
          You can also add other things you want like a device in HomeSeer. Then for the EXIT task should be the opposite of the task you created above

attached is an image of the task

Eman.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Eman; April 2, 2018, 09:42 AM.
          TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Great thanks Eman!
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
            X