• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
    Hello,

At the time I released this plug-in, I was unable to figure out how to set the default records per page. I completely forgot I had it disabled in the options. I'll add this back to my queue and will give it another shot.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Any progress with this option?

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    And my original question?
    In addition - 5000 isn't really that many - or maybe it would kill a PI? While the option to set the # displayed is worked, maybe also add an option for max records?

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    And my original question?

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    The 5,000 record limit is a display limit and not a limit of what's stored in the database. You should narrow down your search if you're hitting the 5,000 display limit.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Makes sense. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    The 5,000 record limit is a display limit and not a limit of what's stored in the database. You should narrow down your search if you're hitting the 5,000 display limit.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Getting closer to fix?
    Also -
    I have noticed that even through I have the log retention (for HS Log) set at 12 Months - 5000 records is the maximum it will save. Bummer cause I didn't verify the behavior at first. I now have limited history.
    I also noticed it would only store 5000 records, but forgot to post about it.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Hello,

At the time I released this plug-in, I was unable to figure out how to set the default records per page. I completely forgot I had it disabled in the options. I'll add this back to my queue and will give it another shot.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Getting closer to fix?
    Also -
    I have noticed that even through I have the log retention (for HS Log) set at 12 Months - 5000 records is the maximum it will save. Bummer cause I didn't verify the behavior at first. I now have limited history.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Hello,

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Great - thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Hello,

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    started a topic Option is greyed out but should not be?

Option is greyed out but should not be?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1211122
Working...
X