Some Ultra View Status sections don't load after adding new section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Ultra View Status sections don't load after adding new section

I first posted this in the Web Interface forum... http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...6693#639106693

I added a new section to ultra_view2_status.asp for devices related to Maintenance. I created a new xsl file for it and referenced the xsl in ultra_view2_status.txt. The device type in HS is "Maintenance". I add the following case into ulra_view2_xml.inc to get custom icons.<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">select case strDeviceType
    case "Maintenance"
    if strDeviceString = "" then
    strDeviceString = "Unknown"
    strDeviceIcon = "unknown.gif"
    else
    strDeviceIcon = "images/check_green.gif"
    end if</pre>

Problem is that after adding this code into ultra_view2_xml.inc, some of the sections (Maintenance, included) will not load on my ultra_view2_status page. I also get the following error in my log.<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">4/4/2004 4:21:40 PM~!~Error~!~Script error in file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\ultra_view2_xml.vbs: 0: in line 0
    </pre>
    Interestingly... If I change the first line to something else, like<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">case "Maint"</pre>
    it still will not work. However, If I change it to<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">case "xyz"</pre>
    or
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">case "ecnanetniaM"</pre>
    or<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">case "Mantenancei"</pre>
    then everything works fine. What's going on here? Are "Maintenance" or "Maint" reserved words? This is not the first time I've added a new section, but it is the first time I'm seeing this problem. Any ideas?

Nothing in the code that I wrote would prevent you from using "Maintenance". It must either be an issue with VBScript or HomeSeer as it executes the code.

Sorry, but I don't have the answer other than don't use "Maintenance"

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X