Support Dropped for HS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support Dropped for HS3?

I see you're not planning on updating UltraLog in the "HS3 Plugin conversion log" due to similar features existing in HS3. What similar features are in HS3? I am playing with the beta and I'm not seeing any way to trigger on log file text. I'll also miss the syslog feature.

Excellent point. I added UltraLog HSPI back to the list of plug-ins that will be ported to HomeSeer3.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

OK, that's great news!

Comment

Phew that was a close one Ultra! Thought I was going to loose my Syslog checker!

Comment

Are there still plans on making this available for HS3?
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Yes, I have 1 more plug-in conversation I need to complete before I can start UltraLog.
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi ultra. How do you progress?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, I just worked with Rich to add missing features that allow UltraLog3 to get log data in real time. However, I still have an issue getting all the data from the time HomeSeer starts to the time my plug-in initializes.

I am actively work on this plug-in. Now is the time to ask for new features

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Using UltraLog3 syslog triggers, I want to be able to trigger a HomeSeer event whenever my firewall allows an inbound connection to any of my cameras. That would allow me to quickly detect any unauthorized activity.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

What comes to mind is:
                    • Maybe an option to select which device you would like to log?
                    • Maybe an option to select which device you don't want to log?

Some things that can be done with MySQL but might come in handy to be able to set in Homeseer?
                    • Maybe an option to clean the database periodically?
                    • Maybe an option to combine some measureings (for example temperature) as average per hour?

looking forward to Ultralog for HS3!

Comment

As far as I know mySQL support is being dropped. All of the Ultra plugins will be SQLite only. Ultra, correct me if I'm wrong.

*I would like to trigger on a match using regular expressions.
                      *Perhaps have an action where we can run an SQL statement, email the results of an SQL statement in table format (using ultrasmtp of course). But we could always do this in a script.
                      *The biggest thing is continuing to support syslog. That's absolutely critical to my system.
                      *It'd be awesome to also have an SNMP Trap Receiver as well as syslog facilities. I wouldn't want anything fancy on this like MIB lookup or anything. Just give us the option to trigger on OIDs and their values.

Comment

Screenshots of progress ...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Screenshots of syslog progress ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looking great Ultra! This is the last plugin I need before converting to HSPRO 3 entirely. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Comment

Re: Support Dropped for HS3?

Wow. Looking nice. Aame accounts for me. Waiting for this one to transfer to hs3.

Comment

Working...
                              X