• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed UltraLog3 Trial and getting some errors

Ultrajones,
    My Log shows
    ----
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Informational UltraLog3 HSPI capture variable "LogMessage" ready for use. See HomeSeer GetVar API for usage.
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Error A call was made to save a global variable (LogMessage) but that global variable has not been defined.
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Informational UltraLog3 HSPI capture variable "LogType" ready for use. See HomeSeer GetVar API for usage.
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Error A call was made to save a global variable (LogType) but that global variable has not been defined.
    ----

I checked and the global variables LogType and LogMessage are both defined.
    I assume by the install.

Any Idea's what maybe causing these errors? I get this error randomly 4 or 5 times since installing yesterday.

I have version 3.0.5285.32441 from the updater.

Thanks,

Hello Seer1001, my plug-in was properly handling the return code from hs.SaveVar, but now HS3 also writes an error to the log. I have no idea why they did this. It's not an error within my plug-in. Please ignore it for now until I get a chance to contact Rich again and ask why they changed the behavior of the hs.SaveVar function.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I too have noticed this. It only happens once the first time UltraLog is invoked the first time after HS3 startup. I don't really see it as an error. Even though it's marked as such.
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Thanks Guys,
        I will ignore this as it is not really an error.
        Hopefully Homeseer will correct this in a future release.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
        X