X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seer1001
    replied
    Thanks Guys,
    I will ignore this as it is not really an error.
    Hopefully Homeseer will correct this in a future release.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    I too have noticed this. It only happens once the first time UltraLog is invoked the first time after HS3 startup. I don't really see it as an error. Even though it's marked as such.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Hello Seer1001, my plug-in was properly handling the return code from hs.SaveVar, but now HS3 also writes an error to the log. I have no idea why they did this. It's not an error within my plug-in. Please ignore it for now until I get a chance to contact Rich again and ask why they changed the behavior of the hs.SaveVar function.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Seer1001
    started a topic Just installed UltraLog3 Trial and getting some errors

Just installed UltraLog3 Trial and getting some errors

Ultrajones,
    My Log shows
    ----
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Informational UltraLog3 HSPI capture variable "LogMessage" ready for use. See HomeSeer GetVar API for usage.
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Error A call was made to save a global variable (LogMessage) but that global variable has not been defined.
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Informational UltraLog3 HSPI capture variable "LogType" ready for use. See HomeSeer GetVar API for usage.
    2014-11-04 10:26:05 Error A call was made to save a global variable (LogType) but that global variable has not been defined.
    ----

I checked and the global variables LogType and LogMessage are both defined.
    I assume by the install.

Any Idea's what maybe causing these errors? I get this error randomly 4 or 5 times since installing yesterday.

I have version 3.0.5285.32441 from the updater.

Thanks,
Working...
X