Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerjzc
    replied
    Still testing, but better than I had expected. I was just expecting something in the options screen and have to manually do it every month or so. This should work great. Thanks for adding this.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    UltraLog3 HSPI version 3.0.5899.37324 adds the Export log action. Please try it out and let me know if it meets your expectations.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Looks great! Thanks Randy.

Cheers
    Al

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Does the data in the screenshot meet your expectations?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    +1

Click image for larger version

Name:	poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	1
Size:	833 Bytes
ID:	1183514

Leave a comment:

• cerjzc
    replied
    Feel free to poke me with a sharp stick if you don't see that it's done by next week.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Here comes the sharp stick. Actually had kind of forgotten about it again just I was browsing the boards and thought of it. No hurry, but just thought I would send a reminder to see if you had gotten a chance to look into this.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

• cerjzc
    replied
    Great I would still like to have this feature. Looking forward to it.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Sorry, I missed the feature request. This does sound interesting. I think it would be pretty easy to do this. I'll add this to my TODO list. I'll try to get at it this weekend. Feel free to poke me with a sharp stick if you don't see that it's done by next week.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    Posting my findings here as well, hope this is ok Randy, if other are still looking for a solution:

I've been looking at getting a log monitor and been on different threads searching. I'm gonna try Ultra's Log monitor as it seems there is a lot of activity on here and the plugin seems feature filled.

In any case here is a plugin that converts homeseer .hsd log to txt. It was posted on any another thread. I think it would fit your need.
    http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...15&postcount=7

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    I would like to second this request. It would be very useful to be able to print out a filtered log report, by exporting it to a simple .txt or even a PDF file.

Leave a comment:

• cerjzc
    started a topic Export db log entries to text.

Export db log entries to text.

I have archived all my log files going back to Homeseer 1.3 and in starting the move to HS3 I was looking for a way to continue to do that. I have often used them in the past to go back and look at issues or usage from months or years in the past. With the log file information being moved to a database I haven't found an easy way to do this. I downloaded ultralog 3 to give it a try, but it doesn't appear to have an export option currently. I also tried pulling up the ultralog db3 file to see if I could export it from sqlitebrowser. While I can pull up the file and review it, it appears that the log_date field is stored as an integer. Is there an easy way to be able to convert that to a standard date before exporting it to a text file? Or would it be possible to add an export option into ultralog so that I can just export it every month or two out to my log archive location?

Thanks,
    Jeff
Working...
X