X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete
    replied
    Thank-you Randy.

Yes it works well in Linux. Will it ever talk mySQL?

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Hi Pete, as you discovered, the plug-in works under Linux. The UltraLog3 HSPI does not support MySQL. I removed the ability to use other data providers in the HS3 version.

Regards,
    Ultrajones

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    started a topic UltraLog HSPI

UltraLog HSPI

@Randy,

Does your plugin work in Homeseer 3 for Linux?

Here using Homeseer 3 Pro on a box running Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit and Homeseer 3 Zee-2 on an RPi2. Testing your plugin on the big box first.

I am going baby steps here with the addition of new plugins / scripts to my Homeseer 3 build on Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit and using mysql DBs now running on same said box.

I also have an instance of Wintel server (and using Wine) running on the buntu box where I can run plugins remotely if they only work in Wintel (and can connect to the Linux HS3 mothership). Using this right now for speaker dot exe and HSTouch for wintel.

Just noticed a crash and burn of HS3 a few hours ago and I cannot tell right now if it is due to a plugin or HS3 without some granular look at the HS3 logging.

Well answering my question I installed it this morning. Plug n Play installation on the buntu box.

Is there a way to have it talk to a mysql db on the box as I do not see that anywhere in the configuration? (well haven't read any of the documentation).

I see that it is creating a sqlite DB in the database directory. (db3 files in there).

I installed a program called Sqliteman on my laptop and can browse and export (dump) the sqlite DB. How do I configure your plugin to use a mysql db?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; June 8, 2015, 09:56 AM.
Working...
X