Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Variable Errors

I often see these errors at startup:-

19/04/2016 10:00:43 ~!~Error~!~A call was made to save a global variable (SyslogHostname) but there are none defined in the system.

19/04/2016 10:00:43 ~!~Error~!~A call was made to save a global variable (SyslogMsgTag) but that global variable has not been defined.

19/04/2016 10:00:43 ~!~Error~!~A call was made to save a global variable (SyslogMsgContent) but that global variable has not been defined.Startup Complete, 3 errors detected, check the log for more information.

I check in the global variables and sysloghostname, syslogmsgcontent and syslogmsgtag are defined and I can see information stored in the values.

Why do I get these errors?

These "Errors" are not really errors. A recent version of HomeSeer started to indicate they were errors when in fact they are not. You'll only see those "errors" once when a regex match triggers and the data is stored in a HomeSeer variable. They won't keep appearing.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I get them all the time when homeseer starts up.

On the odd occasion it starts up clear.

Annoying, as i dont like seeing errors.

Feb-26 07:30:19
      Informational
      UltraLog3 HSPI capture variable "SyslogMsgTag" ready for use. See HomeSeer GetVar API for usage.
      Error
      A call was made to save a global variable (SyslogMsgContent) but that global variable has not been defined.
      Informational
      UltraLog3 HSPI capture variable "SyslogMsgContent" ready for use. See HomeSeer GetVar API for usage.
      Error
      A call was made to save a global variable (SyslogHostname) but there are none defined in the system.
      Informational
      UltraLog3 HSPI capture variable "SyslogHostname" ready for use. See HomeSeer GetVar API for usage.
      Error
      A call was made to save a global variable (SyslogMsgTag) but that global variable has not been defined.

Comment

Working...
      X