• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gcyeaw
    Is this new code compatable with 1.7?
    Gardner
    No.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Is this new code compatable with 1.7?
      Gardner
      Why would you wish it to be? UltraView V1 works perfect with HS V1, but does not work with HS V2.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Gogs,
        Why not? New features and fixes will be applied to the latest version, so if it was compatible I would move up.
        Gardner

Comment

Gogs,
          Why not? New features and fixes will be applied to the latest version, so if it was compatible I would move up.
          Gardner
          Hmm, yes, re-reading your original question I see where you are coming from.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

ultraview2 floors

I have installed and been running the ultraview plugin for a couple of days now and it seems to work great but two things.

The log window should be to the side instead of right on top of everything by default

And I have been trying to manualy add another floor with no luck it would be nice to be able specify how many floors you would like to use

Great plug in though Thanks ultrajones

Comment

Thread Closed

UltraStatus HSPI and UltraView are now combined. Please see http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=109878

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
              X