Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra view status

Hi,

Does "Ultra View Status" also works with HS2. I loved this in version 1 and like to use with Hs2 too.

Thanks.....
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

The UltraStatus HSPI plugin already contains the server side code to generate the XML that the Ultra View Status page used. I'll be creating the client side status page shortly and will include it in the UltraStatus HSPI plugin.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Okay, great news...

Thank in advance,
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Are the client side status pages available now?

Hi Ultra -- GREAT to see the Ultra Plugins formally released!

I too would like to use the Ultra View Status page and wonder if the client side pages are available yet? I just installed UltraLog, UltraMon and UltraStatus and would love to get my old UltraView Status page up and running again!

Cheese

Comment

I spent several hours today getting the "Status" or "Quick" view working again. I condensed all the XSL files into one file and it now automatically creates the heading based on location2. Things may change by the final version, but that's the direction I am currently heading.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X